On Sunday, June 30th, 2019, Pastor Bob McLellan will be celebrating his 45th anniversary of starting in the Pastoral Ministry back on June 30th, 1974. He is still going strong, impacting lives and has plans in the works for ministry well into the future on a variety of platforms.
Bob has pastored in three church congregations, is a published author, has written extensively over the years and is now an internet blogger, and has been involved in organizations (some of which are international in membership), community activities, and countless lives through ministry and his company – Life Potential Training. Perhaps Bob has impacted your life in some way.
You can help to make this a special time of celebration in Pastor Bob’s life in any or all of the following ways:
1. By sending a card or letter of congratulations, greetings and/or thanks to:
Pastor Bob McLellan
PO Box 788
Shelburne, ON L9V 3M1
2. By sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (or use the form at the bottom of this page)
3. By sending a brief testimonial/thank you video. See below for options for sending videos.
4. By sending photos of days gone by which are memories of your interaction with Bob. Please send photos to email@example.com and make note of what the photo(s) are about/of.
5. By attending our celebration service at 10:30 a.m. on June 30 at Grace Church of the Nazarene in Shelburne, ON. Contact us for the address. Pastor Bob will be bringing an inspiring message.
– The full service will be live streamed at SayYestotheRelationship.com starting at 10:30am EST.
– The message portion will be live on Facebook starting at approximately 11:00 to 11:05am EST.
6. By attending a come and go celebration Sunday, June 30, 2019 from 1 to 2:30 at Grace Church of the Nazarene, Shelburne, ON. Contact us for the address. There will be light refreshments served. RSVP: To assist us in planning — Please let us know if you are planning to attend.
Responses appreciated by June 27th but accepted later as well.
Not Sure What to Say?
Consider answering some or all of the following questions:
1. Who are you and how do you know Pastor Bob?
2. When and how has your life intersected with Pastor Bob?
3. How has your life been impacted and benefited because of connecting with Pastor Bob?
4. Are there any other words of encouragement you would like to share that would help others to connect with Pastor Bob in his ongoing ministry and interactions with others?
We will be putting together a scrapbook and a video archive of everyone’s comments, cards, greetings, photos, and videos.
Sending a Video
The easiest way to record and send us a video is to click on the picture to the left. All you need is a webcam. It will take you to a page that will walk you through the process of recording and submitting a video. It will even give you some questions to answer to assist you in the process.Create Video Now
Prefer to do your own thing? Record your video and then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org using www.wetransfer.com WeTransfer is free to use and you can send files up to 2GB.Send Video using WeTransfer
Write Pastor Bob a Note
You can submit your written comments, greetings, and testimonials using this form.